CriteriaWith TNC PLASTIC’s vast experience in manufacturing of plastic wares for food contact use, the company adheres to the following criteria to comply with the stringent requirements of its clients:
- Establishment of a documented pest control program including approved list of pesticide and schematic map.
- Only pesticides approved for use in a food manufacturing facility are used.
- Filing of handling and mixing procedures, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and pesticide labels.
- Labeling and storing of all pesticides.
- Establishment of a master sanitation program.
- Only cleaning and sanitizing chemicals approved for use in the facility are used.
- Availability of MSDS and labels.
- Testing and monitoring of water quality annually.
Operations and Facility
- Establishment of a maintenance related product safety program.
- Lights and other breakable materials are shielded to prevent potential contamination.
- Establishment of a glass policy (glass control, guidelines for broken glass incidents and glass disposal instructions).
- Foreign material/QA control devices/methods are used and evaluated to ensure proper operation.
- Establishment of a documented Product Recall program.
- Maintenance of Contact Lists of suppliers and customers for product recoveries.
- Establishment of a Mock Recovery Program.
- Conducts Internal Mock Recovery annually.
- Establishment of a documented Food Security Program.